Salesforce Spring ’17 release is round the corner with some amazing enhancements related to Lightning experience, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and many more.
In this blog post, I want to point out my top Service Cloud enhancements as I was really waiting for these to come out soon.
- Lightning Service Console (Beta)
I am really excited about this one and this has to be one of my top favorite features from the entire Spring ’17 release.
The all new Lightning Service Console comes with
- A pre-configured lightning page with a three-column layout
- Lightning pages including related record components which can be customized as per your business requirements.
- All the related details with the Related Lists components.
- The traditional knowledge sidebar
- The utility bar with History and Notes. The other utilities like CTI can be added too.
- Case feed layout
- Omni-Channel Supervisor is GA now
Omni-Channel feature in the Service Cloud stack is one awesome feature which lets you intelligently route work items to your customer service agents as per the rules configured.
Omni-Channel Supervisor brings real-time operational analytics and intelligence for call centre Supervisors within the Service Cloud Console. It gives the Supervisors a 360 degree view on the Agents, Queues and the Work items.
- Web-to-Case: Thwart Spammers with reCAPTCHA
- Social Post Tab and Social Post Detail Page
Social Post Tab is now available in Lightning with mass actions allowing users to triage posts in bulk, icons to easily identify the provider, and a clickable Content field to see a post’s content.