I am a Salesforce Solutions Architect with 6x Salesforce certifications. I’ve more than 9 years of experience in Solution Architecture, design, development and delivery of end to end enterprise projects with particular focus on Salesforce.com and Force.com platform.
I’ve worked on large enterprise project implementations for different customers across the globe.
I’ve been working on the Salesforce platform almost now for last 7 years. This blog is a personal repository and a knowledge base of the experience that I’ve acquired working on this CRM platform. I’ve always believed in sharing knowledge and this blog is just one of those mediums where I can try to share my knowledge going forward.
I will be focusing more on writing content related to “Best Practices”, “Architecture Options”, “How to Guides”.
From project implementations and delivery perspective, I’ve the following skill sets
- Understanding business requirements and translating these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
- Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Designing and building web & mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform using Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
- Undertaking R&D, prototyping and actively participate in the Salesforce.com community.
- Strong problem solving skills, able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application.
- Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
- Providing appropriate development specifications and supporting Technical Consultants and fellow Architects in delivering solutions.
From Presales perspective, I’ve the following skill sets
- Responding to RFPs, RFIs.
- Detailed Proposal writing.
- Working with Account Executives in a Sales Engineering function to appropriately scope project proposals.
- Configure demonstrations to support proposals.
- Act as a Solution lead in presenting the overall proposal and the Solution Architecture to the prospective customers.
You can reach me at